Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I will pick up your old electronics. I don't do the recycling I just pick them up and deliver them to the recycle center. If you are like me you have old computers and tube type TVs sitting around and you think you will “do something” with them. Just contact me and for the prices listed below, I will come to you and get them out of your space.

1.Laptops or tablets $5
2.PC towers $10 each (discount for bulk)
3.Tube type monitors or TVs up to 20 inch $10 over 20 inch up to 36 inch $15. No rear projection or big screeen.
4.Cell phones, keyboards and mouse or other small (Clock radio sized or smaller) $3
5.Gaming consoles $5

All personal information on hard drives are guaranteed destroyed safe.

Contact me 303-817-4673 or nocoecycletransport@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment